- What inspires you most about being a part of the Elemental Formations family?
Being part of such a loving, driven, compassionate, and joyous collective just fills my heart with the utmost appreciation for life, and inspiration for creation.
- How long have you been with Elemental Formations?
Since September 2020
- What’s your favourite crystal to work with and why?
I love them all, though I’d have to say golden Citrine
- How does it make you feel when a piece you personally created gets sent out to light up someone’s home?
Blessed and honoured that I am given the opportunity to create something that someone chose to call theirs.
- How many lamps do you have at home?
- Where did you grow up, and what brought you to the Sunshine Coast?Born in Maleny, raised in Stanton, I’ve always been a coastal kid
- What’s your favorite thing to do on the Sunshine Coast?
Go bushwalking to a local waterfall and connect with nature
- What’s your favorite place in the world that you have traveled to?
Vienna was a stunning city, but I’d day Venice was my favourite, it’s so unique!
- What values are most important to you?
Joy, love, integrity, freedom, expansion
- Tell us something interesting about yourself that most people wouldn’t know:
I probably don’t have the beard anymore :P
- What personal projects are you working on at home?
A physical and psychological well being program for the transcendence of body and mind.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I can’t choose between flying or teleporting
- What’s your favorite treat to eat?
Warm chocolate brownie with banana ice cream
- What’s your favorite way to relax?
Pick up my guitar or walk in the forest
- Is there anything else you would like to share?
I would love to extend my appreciation to everyone who is a part of this beautiful family. My life wouldn’t be the same without them all.